4 years ago
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Well this is going to be fast. I've already spent too long on the computer this morning as evidenced by my screaming kids, house torn apart, and cookie dough flying out of the mixing bowl (Makenna decided to make cookies by herself for the first time today). Boyd is in Payette and then Emmett today for a litle PRN. Yesterday we spent most the day as a family at the YMCA at their cool pool. Aubree was a little nervous and shy and wouldn't leave my arms. But I warmed her up on the big waterslide over and over and eventually got a smile out of her. Saryn was a die hard when it came to the waterslide and couldn't get enough. Makenna and Jarom did lap after lap in the lazy river and whirl pool and loved the hot tub too. Main reason for blogging today was to find a new background for my blog and to update my art blog. I got the art blog done but it looks like the background will have to wait until another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment