Boyd and Melissa, Your e-mail has been hacked! I received an e-mail from "you" jut a bit ago and I knew immediately it was not you but let him prove it. It was from your boydandmelissa@hotmail.com address and the message was asking for money. Sorry to make this public but I only have a Jacksonville phone number for you and it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone else reading this knowing how to quickly reach Boyd or Melissa please do. -Landon Kirk
Boyd and I have been married nearly 10 years. We have 4 great kids who fill our lives with hugs, messes, love notes, laundry, soccer, cookies, cheerios, fingerprints, kisses, bandaids and ice, laughs, basketball, wrestling, tickles, crayons, stains, rocks, crafts, dancing, teasing, tantrums, smiles, tears, and countless priceless moments.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. " Proverbs 3:5-6
You guys are five for five on adorableness. Really big congratulations!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteBoyd and Melissa,
ReplyDeleteYour e-mail has been hacked! I received an e-mail from "you" jut a bit ago and I knew immediately it was not you but let him prove it. It was from your boydandmelissa@hotmail.com address and the message was asking for money. Sorry to make this public but I only have a Jacksonville phone number for you and it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone else reading this knowing how to quickly reach Boyd or Melissa please do.
-Landon Kirk