He is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords! Merry CHRISTmas!!!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Ariana Esther Ricks was born at 7:26 Thursday May 6th. She was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2inches long. She is beautiful and healthy. Melissa is doing good. Here are a few pictures of this precious littler girl.
Congrats to all of you! Glad she is here safe & sound. I have been thinking about you all day long Melissa since I knew "today was the day!" Does she look like any of the other kids as a baby? Looks like she has somewhat dark hair--?? She is so chubby and cute...just the way I like them! :) She has long fingers too....Is she going to be a baller or piano player?!? Can't wait to meet her. SO happy for you guys. ~ Lindsay
Boyd and Melissa congratulations on your beautiful brand new daughter. I love her names. She has the cutest chubby cheeks. I see she has lots of fans already. Going to have fun being the baby in the family. With all our love The Padoa Clan
She is gorgeous and I am totally jealous!! I heard from Savannah that Jarom was excited when he got to school. Hope things keep going well. Since I am still hanging in there, do you guys need some brownies?!? :)
I'm so glad you posted this! We've been wondering how things are going, and even talking it about it last night! Let us know if we can do anything to help you. Congrats!! She's beautiful!
Congrats you guys!!! She's beautiful and her name is awesome! I'm glad mommy and baby are doing well! Man, new baby, ...new ward, lots of fun new stuff for the Ricks family! :-)
Boyd and I have been married nearly 10 years. We have 4 great kids who fill our lives with hugs, messes, love notes, laundry, soccer, cookies, cheerios, fingerprints, kisses, bandaids and ice, laughs, basketball, wrestling, tickles, crayons, stains, rocks, crafts, dancing, teasing, tantrums, smiles, tears, and countless priceless moments.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. " Proverbs 3:5-6
What a beautiful blessing! She looks so sweet! I am so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all of you! Glad she is here safe & sound. I have been thinking about you all day long Melissa since I knew "today was the day!" Does she look like any of the other kids as a baby? Looks like she has somewhat dark hair--?? She is so chubby and cute...just the way I like them! :) She has long fingers too....Is she going to be a baller or piano player?!? Can't wait to meet her. SO happy for you guys. ~ Lindsay
ReplyDeleteBoyd and Melissa congratulations on your beautiful brand new daughter. I love her names.
ReplyDeleteShe has the cutest chubby cheeks.
I see she has lots of fans already. Going to have fun being the baby in the family.
With all our love
The Padoa Clan
She is gorgeous and I am totally jealous!! I heard from Savannah that Jarom was excited when he got to school. Hope things keep going well. Since I am still hanging in there, do you guys need some brownies?!? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted this! We've been wondering how things are going, and even talking it about it last night! Let us know if we can do anything to help you. Congrats!! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!!! She's beautiful and her name is awesome! I'm glad mommy and baby are doing well! Man, new baby, ...new ward, lots of fun new stuff for the Ricks family! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We didn't even know you were expecting. What a sweet little one. You are so blessed!
ReplyDelete