
1.) Cute spring outfits with matching shoes! The shoes didn't last too long though, she preferred the Elmo one's instead...WHY?! :) Today is going to get up into the 80's! It's beautiful outside right now! Hottest day so far this year!

2.) My morning coupon shopping trip to Albertson's! (I know I'm a dork, I took a picture of it.) 13 boxes of granola bars, 3 boxes of Capri Sun's, 1 box Nabisco snack crackers (12 count), 1 pkg. of Scott TP: all for $4.63! Then I got .15 off every gallon of Gas that I filled up on at their gas station. I'm sure lots of other people got even better deals than this because many get even more Sunday papers (more coupons) than I do! If you haven't learned how to coupon yet, you're missin' out! Lovin' Albertson's!

3.) I thought pansies were annuals and planted these LAST spring. I was lazy come last fall and never dug them up to get ready for winter. They started blooming again all by themselves! WAHOOO! Some one said they send up "babies" so that's how it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment