4 years ago
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
We hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I did! My cute kids created numerous cards for me, Saryn made me a bouquet of cookies and paper flowers (one of her face), Makenna made me a clay jelly fish, and Jarom gave me a plant in a dixie cup. We are so grateful for our mothers and grandmas. They have blessed our lives in countless ways. We love you! It is our ten year anniversary this Tuesday so Boyd has taken a couple days off to be home with me and the girls. He scheduled a hair appointment for me on Friday when he could watch the kids. I got it cut the shortest I've ever had it and highlighted! It feels like my hair is constantly in a ponytail, off my neck! Maybe I'll post a picture later. Boyd and I have a few little things planned for the anniversary but our real celebration will take place in June when my mom can watch the kids for a few days. I have no idea what it is! Boyd is in charge! The school year is coming to a close and we are looking forward to summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanna be your guys garandma so you will sing to me! You guys are cute!
ReplyDelete