4 years ago
Monday, January 26, 2009
Blog addiction
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I believe it's only been a few days since I got started on our blog and already I just can't get enough! I can't wait for nap time, for Boyd to come home, for Super Readers and Word World to come on, and for the kids to be in bed at night so I can have more time to BLOG! I have to keep trying to figure out something new, checking and re-checking all our friends and families blogs to get ideas (and wow! I didn't realize how often people updated them and added new posts -so fun to read!), checking out background sites, testing out new backgrounds, posting photos, worrying about someone bad finding and doing something bad with my photo so I remove it, then add it, re-do it, re-name stuff, re-arrange things, check comments (wow! how cool is that, people actually see it and drop a line for us to read - we love it!)etc, etc, etc. I went from never signing up and giving my info out to subscribing to all sorts of sites to view, upload, and hear music, photos, slideshows, backgrounds and more so I can find more ways to improve and add to my site. Have I just been creatively starved or is it this addicting for everyone! And then everything that happens I think, "I should write something about that on my blog, take a picture/video, and post it on my blog!" I need to get the dishes done, laundry done, prepare my lesson for art class tommorrow, clean the house, exercise, play with the kids, and MUCH MUCH more than just blog! but.....stay tuned, I'm starting on a blog for my artwork and I'll make a link on this blog to take you there! AHHHH!!! I just can't help myself! Just a few more minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is addicting isn't it!! Do you know you can change your settings so that your comments are emailed to you? That helps with checking comments. Good luck, cant wait to see the art blog.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blog-world! You are doing great, it looks awesome! I amexcited to see the art blog, I still want you to paint my kids some day, well pictures of my kids!
ReplyDeleteIt was good to reconnect with ya tonight! It truly is a small world! If you think blogging is addicting, don't go near Facebook! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to have you guys over for dinner sometime and play games while the kids tear up the loft! :-)